bookmark RPG 5 pack
A downloadable bookmarks
A collection of 5 micro-RPGs that fit on a bookmark
Single-player and two-player games mostly played with a book
Includes 5 digital PDFs of bookmarks for easy print and play, 5 high-def image files for printing services, & 1 plain text PDF of all the games
- Cafe Spies. You and another player are spies trying to deliver secret messages. But enemy agents may be lurking. Therefore, you must deliver these messages as code to one another. Find a quaint cafe and order up a drink, once you’re done with your drink, the conversation is over.
- Forbidden Words. You must craft a new chantto the Great Old Ones. You must construct this new chant using forbidden words inspired by these cosmic horrors before you run out sanity.
- Tooth & Claw Romance. You and another player play as a vampire and werewolf coming to terms with your love for each other. But the night and day separate them, except between dawn and dusk. So during those times, they recite passages from books that convey their love and affections. Can their words and feelings reach each other?
- Marked from the Future. You receive a mysterious bookmark from the future. You have a chance to be a force of positive change for the future. Record your responses and share them. But make sure to pass the bookmark along. The future depends on it
- Calling Card. You are an infamous phantom thief and about to pull another caper! Once you’ve picked your target, it’s time to leave them a calling card. Then it’s time to narrate how you navigate through the obstacles and make your daring escape
|Release date||Aug 26, 2020|
|Tags||bookmark, live-action, Narrative, Queer, Sci-fi, Singleplayer, two-player, Word game|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution_NonCommercial v4.0 International|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
In order to download this bookmarks you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $10 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- 5 New Mirco-RPGs in Bookmarks released!Aug 26, 2020
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.